SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TERMS
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed.
NEXT BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY
- Confirmed orders will be delivered on the next business day if they are placed before 2PM, Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders placed on Thursday after 2PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be delivered out on Tuesday by PosLaju or Skynet courier service, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2 – 3 working days.
- During peak sale/promotional periods, we may not be able to fulfil next day deliveries due to heavy surges in online orders – you will be advised of any product availability issues when placing your order.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 – 5 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak): Additional 3 – 7 working days for your order to arrive.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
A’PIEU MALAYSIA offers Standard Delivery Charges on online orders. Delivery charges are fixed at :
- RM12.00 if purchased below RM50.
- RM5 if purchased above RM51
- RM17.00 if purchased below RM50
- RM8 if purchased above RM51
Free delivery for purchased above RM100 for West Malaysia and RM150 for East Malaysia.
MULTIPLE ADDRESS DELIVERY
We are currently only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you’d like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
- A’PIEU MALAYSIA can only send orders to street addresses in Malaysia. P.O Box addresses area not accepted.
- A’PIEU MALAYSIA are unable to ship to any International address.
- At the time of delivery, you may be required to validate the delivery of the products by signing-off with the delivery personnel. You agree to inspect the product/products for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for received products.
- All A’PIEU products will be checked precisely and making sure that all the products are in good condition before delivery.
- A’PIEU MALAYSIA will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials. Any special packaging as request by customer is subject to additional charges.
- There will be 2 attempts made to deliver your parcel. If at all these 2 attempts fail, a note will be placed in your recipient’s mailbox for collection at delivery counter at the allocated PosLaju Post Office or Skynet Courier Service Office.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- All orders are subjected to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
- Once your orders have been picked up by our assigned logistic company, you will receive an email to inform you that your order has been dispatched. The consignment note as well as URL to track your parcel’s journey will be included in the email.
Note: Purchases made after 2pm each day would be considered as next day purchase for courier purposes.
RETURNS, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
1. All Products sold are not refundable, returnable or exchangeable due to change of heart except for the situation such as:
2. All the above situations require the same item you ordered to be given back to you.